Friday, January 4, 2008

The Dodd Medical Luck Enters 2008...

While Jackson was spinning Ashton in my Christmas gift, an office chair for my scrapbooking desk (my other Christmas gift), it turned over and her head hit the corner of my hope chest. I have never seen anything swell as fast as her head did. I was ready to take her to the emergency room, but it never started to bleed so we went to the doctor instead. It will be fine and didn't require stitches but is likely to scar:( Oh well, at least it was to the doctor and not the hospital. Maybe our luck will be better in 2008!

Of course, she is the biggest hypochodriac/drama queen ever. When the nurse asked if she was on medicine or sick she started fake coughing because she's been trying to convince me for days with fake coughs to give her a cough strip. Tonight she told me she couldn't eat her dinner because it was hurting her head. She just told me that she wasn't going to be able to brush her hair tomorrow because it would pull at her sore head.

Wish us luck that this was 2008's first and last Dodd emergency, and I survive the drama queen's recovery!

No comments: