Saturday, January 26, 2008

Random Photos

I downloaded some photos, and thought I would share some random cuteness.

Look what huge developement we had at our house- the babies held their own bottles! You don't know how huge that is until you've had twins. How cute are Wesley's feet? Understandably, I'm pretty excited! This could be a whole new world for me as soon as they can hold them for more than 30 seconds.
Not to brag, but aren't my babies beautiful?
Silly faced Will, this picture doesn't do his beautiful eyes justice.
No, this picture isn't upside down. That's how I took it to show how they twisted around to see me. They look at you and their eyes light up, and you feel like the most special person in the room. Then, big brother or sister walk in the room, and they forget all about you!
Everyone wants to know, what's it like to have twins? Here's one small aspect that's different. What do you do if they both need to eat at the same time? One on each leg, and when their bellies are full you get double the happy smiles!
They both LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their jump up and can go to town bouncing, espcially Wesley. Here he is where he's bounced so mnuch it wore him out, and he fell asleep. Too cute!

Nothing profound, but fun to share! Now I'm going back to finish scrapbooking. I did one of my favorite pages ever today. Maybe I'll take a pic and share it...






No comments: