Saturday, January 5, 2008

I Love My Blog!

I was trying to journal on a scrapbook page I did months ago of Jackon getting baptised. I knew he had said something amazing, but I couldn't remember what it was. Luckily, I started blogging the very month he was baptised and wrote it down. When I asked Jackson that day what it felt like to be baptised, he said, "It felt like God touched me." That still gives me goosebumps. How could I have forgotten that amazing moment? Thank goodness I recorded it and so much else from our lives on this blog. It's such a great melting place for my 3 hobbies: scrapbooking, photography and writing. I never make time to write in my journals any more or even write stories or poems which was who I was for so long. Everyone knows how addicted I am to taking pictures but am so far behind getting them developed. Like many of you, I am years behind in my scrapbooks (because of before-mentioned picture addiction!). Therefore, this current blog allows me an outlet for all of those. And, like I discovered I can use it to remember for when I do get around to getting the pictures developed, the scrapbook layout done and the writing started! So, in short- I love my blog (and my sweet friend AJ who got me first addicted to hers and convinced to try my own, I can't wait to get it published like hers:). Now, all of you be inspired to start your own so I'll have that many more to stalk like I do Heather, Sonja, Ashley, some stranger in Virginia, Deanna, and now J-Rae's!

No comments: