Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Junie B, Auntie J, and Chip Off My Block...

I had the honor (?) of accompanying Jackson on his field trip to see Junie B. Jones and a Little Monkey Business. I even got to ride the bus! Jackson's teacher blind sided me with "You can even ride the bus with us." I was on the bus before I realized what was happening. Hey, I'll do anything to have a little one on one time with one of my kids. It's a gift these days! Needless to say, I got a souvenir: a HUGE headache, but had fun playing car (bus) games with my boy... Where were the other 3 you ask? Don't worry they were having fun with their aunts, Donnie and Jessica. They really enjoyed hanging out with my baby sis, and she enjoyed playing Jackson's Guitar Hero and spending all Jon's money he was saving for a tour bus-on the game obviously! Ashton helped Jessie get in touch with her inner princess...
When I walked in I saw this and knew that Aunt Jessica had picked out Wesley's outfit. He carried off the retro look really well I think! We all hope Aunt Jessica comes back to play soon, especially Jon who wants to be paid back!
I had an awesome scrapbooking weekend. This page below was one of my favorite ever (it looks better in person with inked edges and such) mostly because it features some of my favorite pictrues ever of my snoozing cowboy and solemn indian!

I also loved this page showing off my sweet spooks. How crazy is it that showing one pic of each my kids' costumes takes a 2 page spread!
And then in one of my life's happy moments, my baby girl started her first scrapbook! She did a great job and is now asking me 10 times a day if she can scrapbook.

So much for my new scrapbook desk and chair which has now been taken over!

I gave her this princess scrapbook for Christmas-perfect! It's really awesome because now I can give her pictures I wanted to scrapbook and let her do it! I'll be caught up in no time!
I'm posting at 11:30. Jon is at work, and I hate going to bed when he is gone. Don't worry, I'm not alone. Will is wide awake, as usual! I need some help with this child! He is up EVERY night until at least 11:00 usually 12:00. Even then when he gets to sleep it's after screaming a while. I'm tired! I know he needs to just cry it out, but how do I do that when he wakes Wesley up? We've tried naps earlier and naps later. I don't know what to do. Please give me some suggestions! I need to sleep so I can get energy back for scrapbooking!







No comments: