Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy "Freezing Rain on the Western Side of County" Day...

So, we didn't get out of school when this happened...
but we got out today due to freezing rain on the western side of the county? Oh well, we're enjoying it.What hormone laden food have we been feeding those Dodd boys? Mustaches and goatees at their age? Or as Jackson suggested I write (my little blogger in training), " Here's the cowboys and the sherriff."
This post is dedicated to Daddy who passed his Microsoft certificaion test today, despite the fact that he had to work all night! Yeah, smart Daddy we're so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

The Dodd Squad said...

Yay for the snowday!! It saved me from having to go negative in my sick days but I took care of that today! Oh well...I'll take a free day anytime! Looks like you all had fun...