Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Guess Where I Am...

The clues:
1. Warmed Blanket
2. Unbrushed Teeth
3. Support Hose
4. Two bracelets with my name on them
5. Belly Growling
6. Two Letters: I and V
7. Jon's laptop
8. Wearing a "Fancy" gown

I bet you were thinking: "I want to say surgery, but she had surgery last Monday."
Well, you would be right and right again. Due to complicatons from last week's surgery we get to do this again.

Oh yeah, #9. Nurses that have forgotten that we are here.

Now I'm just hoping to be able to enjoy Christmas! Well, thanks for reading my bad news blog. Please pray for a speedy recovery with no complications this time and for my poor husband who yet again is having to play Mr. Mom, especially since it is peak deer season!

P.S Since I have an IV in my arm, he was doing my typing so please forgive grammar and deer talk!

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Tonya I am so sorry!! I'm praying for you right now. Where are you?
~H

Betty said...

Praying for you and Mr.Mom!