Friday, December 26, 2008

Ooooooopppppssss...

You know I have spent a lot of time lately complaining about how sick we have all been. After downloading these pictures, Jon reminded me that maybe it was our fault! You see we set out the Wednesday before Christmas to see Santa at Bass Pro Shops and then see the lights at the Opryland Hotel, but then we saw the Grinch on Ice wasn't busy. We had planned on going without the babies, but no crowd was even more exciting so we went on in, babies and all, to that below freezing environment. At least they provided coats for everyone!


Where do you think this child gets his love of hamming it up for the camera???

The long coats did make sliding more fun.

See my angel we have heard on high?

Here's my sweet shephard boy.
Will has very expressive eyes and lets me know when he thinks we are all crazy.
This sweet boy never stops smiling.
Our favorite part of the night was watching the babies try to walk around in all their layers. They looked just like little penguins waddling.
Did I say that was my favorite picture???
Posted by Picasa


The overall Dodd rating was a C-. We spent a ridiculous amount of money to do that wonderful outing for the children only to have them whine and cry the entire time that they were cold and bored. I have to agree. The commercials made it look like a kids' wonderland of things to do. It's mostly just a bunch of ice scultures to just look at with 2 small slides thrown in. Besides, if it truly began all the sickness we have suffered I'm going to turn into the Grinch myself!

1 comment:

Pamela Johnson said...

Love the picture of Jon. Glad you finally got to post some pics!