Saturday, December 27, 2008

Will's First Haircut...

Amid all the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season, we had to squeeze in a first haircut for Will because he was starting to look a little rough, especially when my dad asked if we were wanting him to grow a mullet like Granda's-yikes.

Of course, he followed the cardinal rule of when you have a haircut scheduled: that day his hair looked great. It was all curly and cute. If I thought it would stay that way I would've left it, but I knew better.
I wish I had the patience to uplaod the 10 pictures of the 10 different positions that poor man cut Will's hair in. He was literally cutting it as Will lay upside down crying at one point.
For a few seconds we were actually able to get him in the chair, believe it or not. At least it made for a good picture. Our "Yankee Clipper" guy did a great job and was really patient. That's very lucky for me because one time he asked me if I was from up North,and I choked and sputtered for so long I'm pretty sure I was really rude (but some of you have to know how offended I was??!!! I hope my dad isn't reading this becuase first he will say, "I told you you say 'you guys' too much" and then he will disown me.). Luckily, the clipper is a forgiving sort and didn't take my rudeness out on my child's hair (maybe I need to rethink those Norhterners- I'm just kidding, I love them and as long as they know that ya'll is plural and not singular we can be friends. Hmmm, maybe I should get the clipper to use it in a sentence?).
All that to do for this do:
Posted by Picasa
It might not be perfect, but it is amazingly good for the gymnastics he performed during. I think he looks way too much like a little boy and even more beautiful.
For those curious, no Wesley did not get nor has he ever had a haircut. Have you seen his curls? It will probably take an intervention for me to get his haircut if the curls stay. You have seen how long my daughter's hair is right?

No comments: