Monday, December 29, 2008

If You Can't Blog Anything Nice...

I really do want to post some heart-warming Christmas pics and tell you what a great Christmas we had despite all the sickness. However, I can't muster up the energy due to the new sickness that Jon and I are currently battling.

That's right folks, our current count in a week and a half is:
4 strep throats
4 stomach viruses
& 1 horrible persistent cough and fever for a little girl

Please don't give up on me. I hope to post all kinds of warm and fuzzies soon. Since we have decided to stay at home for New Year's due to not wanting to be exposed to more germs (or expose others), not wanting to have to ask someone to watch our kids again, and looking forward to spending some family time hanging out with (prayerfully) healthy kids, not to mention some rude person who invited then uninvited us to their house due to everyone being sick (you know who you are and you're lucky I don't expose you!)!

4 comments:

Kyla said...

Just glad to see you bloggin my friend!

Betty said...

I hope that you all get well soooon! I miss seeing the Dodds!!!

Hugs and kisses,
Betty

Anonymous said...

I'm completely aghast that you have called me out on your blog. How long have you known me?? You KNOW I'm not a germ lover. In time you'll see that this was the right decision for all of us :)

Hope you get better soon!

Pamela Johnson said...

you are too funny. hopefully you'll have a great, germ-free, hospital-free 2009!