Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve...

Christmas Eve was incredibly windy. My dad thought it would be funny to send the kids out carrying a huge sign. They almost blew away until the sign broke!

Christmas Eve always starts with a wonderful breakfast cooked by Grandmother and Donnie though this year Toby got in on the cooking action too! Next year this kids table won't be big enough to add in the twins.
Aren't they sweet?
My son is obsessed with brooms. He will spend forever just a sweeping. I REALLY hope he doesn't outgrow this.
This is about as good a family picture as we are able to get with squirmy little ones.

We wanted my sissy to know she was missed.
We were teasing my grandmother to get up there and show off her new hip because last year she was unable to be in the pictures due to it hurting.
I have never seen a 3 year old as excited over some Handy Manny tools as my nephew, Justin. He even felt it through the paper before he opened it and said, "Can I open my tools now?" Heather said he slept with them that night!

My dad gave us shadow boxes with our childhood Harley Davidson shirts in them. They had a picture of us wearing them and he had taken a picture of Ashton and Justin wearing them too, a family tradition I guess.
Another Mangrum Christmas with too much food and too many presents. I love it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: