Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Grandaddy...


I copied this picture I found of me and my grandaddy to blog about him. I still want to do that and tell you about the Sunday afternoons we spent together, how he always bought me candy at the BP across from our church, how he hated to wear his false teeth and so I couldn't understand him sometimes, how he had a cool El Camino, and how much he loved watching 60 Minutes so we had to be quiet when it was on! But for today since they are about to finally take me back for surgery I am just sharing the picture to ask you a question: Do you think my little girl looks like me? Jon says she does in the sassy tilt of her head. What do you think?
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Betty said...

Uhhh...YES! MOST definitely an Ashton look-a-like and that head tilt is precisely similiar to yours :)

And how sweet of you to have share fond memories of your grandaddy!

Shawn said...

That answer would be a big fat...UH HUH!! That is little Ashton Scarlet if I have EVER seen her.
Great picture and sweet memories.
Still praying for ya.

~H

Fireman Max said...

She is definitely you made over and I think Jackson looks a lot like you also. He just acts like Jon! Very cute! We need to do lunch again soon! Mexican? :)

Sonja said...

That's the first thing I thought when I saw it. In fact, without a closer look I would've thought it WAS Ashton.

Kyla said...

You are hilarious. I don't see how anyone would NOT think you looked a like. I did like your Grandaddy story though!