Sunday, December 28, 2008

2nd Christmas Eve...

After a family nap which was wonderful, the big kids and I headed to the Barker family festivus, just kidding there was no public airing of grievances (Seinfelders are giggling somewhere, everyone else totally confused). Here's my baby bro smiling, wow!
I loved this picture of me and the big kids though I hated being without Daddy and the twins. Jon has been coming to Mawmaw's Christmas since I was a senior, 1992!
We all draw names and of course I gave scrapbboking stuff. I'm trying to raise my own minions!
We gave Mawmaw some pictures of the cutest kids we know. Grandmothers are so easy to please!
Another great Christmas though for the first year in over a decade, a wrapping paper fight didn't break out. Wait a minute, first year with no wrapping paper fight and first year Jon wasn't there??? It seems a little suspicious. He must either be the instigator or an irresistible target!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Betty said...

Hmmm...it does sound suspicious.

However...you were able to take a priceless photo with Jackson and Ashton and that will be a memory all 3 of you will cherish!