Sunday, December 28, 2008

Game Night...

Christmas Eve Eve is our yearly game fest. This year Jon and I had to go in shifts so the really sick babies could stay home. He chose the first shift which included the food then came home so I could go for game time. This year we played my new electronic Monopoly which was a lot of fun. Daddy and Toby ended up being the big money men and winners.
Heather and I tried our best but couldn't keep up with the men making their deals under the table.
Even after cooking a great dinner for all of us Donnie hung in there late with us.
Meanwhile, the boys ran around and played and Ashton crashed. We were all amazed when Ashton began sleeping vertically.
We were sad to be without my baby sister who moved to Vermont. Without her being there we only played 1 game and only stayed up until midnight which is nothing compared to usual, and we barely made a dent in the chips and dip! Missed you Jessie!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: