Friday, December 26, 2008

Rudolph Rides Again...

For yet another year we have been thrilled to watch Ashton's tap rendition of Rudolph. She brough it as usual :)
I was very happy this year that they didn't have mirrors behind them which usually ruin my pictures, although she still had red eye instead of a red nose???
I can't tell you how much I love these girls. They mean so much to me as they have been friends since their womb days (with a new wonderful edition of Sara Kate). I am so happy that Ashton is still in ballet with all of them because she truly loves them, and I truly love getting to talk to their mommies for an hour every week and our occassional Starbucks run!
No words needed for this one, but here's to many more Rudolph performances in our future. Hey, at least it's free as opposed to the recital which is trying to singlehandedly pull the country out of a recession or put some of us in one!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: